- Rinse well in cool water after use.
- Hand wash only.
- Use lukewarm water with a mild detergent.
- Gently knead the garment and rinse thoroughly with cool, clear water.
- Do not spin dry, bleach, soak, iron, dry clean, pack or store when wet.
- Air dry on a flat surface or drying rack in shade to retain maximum shape and flexibility.
- Be careful with rough surfaces, such as concrete and swimming pool edges as these may damage the garment.
- Because of the tight weave of the fabric, sand can easily be trapped. Remove all sand grains by rinsing your garment or carefully stretch dry fabric over thumbnail and sand will drop out.
Share the ocean, waves are free!
Unisex UPF 50+ shirt with short sleeves and zip closure at the front
• UPF 50+ fabric blocks over 97,5% of all harmful UVA and UVB rays
• Quick drying, lightweight and breathable
• Flexible and comfortable
• Flat-lock stitching to prevent rubbing against skin